TGs Formula II is a dietary supplement to support cardiovascular function and the maintenance of lipids within normal range.* It is a great addition to any diet and exercise program that is designed to support the maintenance of HDL-“good” cholesterol and triglycerides within normal healthy ranges.
HDL-“good” Cholesterol to LDL-“Bad” Cholesterol Ratio Support
- Red Yeast Rice (Monascus porporeus) is an all-natural whole food made from dried fermented rice. It naturally helps maintain triglyceride levels within normal ranges and contains unsaturated fatty acids that support the maintenance of serum lipids within normal ranges.
- Chromium is a trace mineral used by the body to regulate HDL-“good” cholesterol- to-LDL-“bad” cholesterol ratios. The Chromium Polynicotinate form ensures maximum bioavailability. The average American diet is chromium deficient.
- Phytosterols are plant steroid alcohols that have been shown to support the maintenance of triglycerides within normal range by blocking the over-absorption of triglycerides. TGs Formula II contains a phytosterol complex from soy that yields 90% phytosterols including 180 mg of Beta-sitosterol.
Lipids Synthesis and Circulation
- Policosanol is a complex that has been studied for its ability to reduce triglycerides synthesis by the liver, protect against peroxidation of lipids, aid healthy blood flow and support the maintenance of beneficial HDL cholesterol and triglycerides within normal range.
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymnus) Leaf Extract is a phytonutrient that has been shown to support triglycerides within normal ranges. Cynarin, a compound contained in artichokes, supports the production of bile, which may help the body to excrete cholesterol. Artichoke Leaf Extract helps balance activity of the enzyme responsible for maintaining triglyceride levels within normal ranges.
Antioxidant and Blood Viscosity Support
- Guggul lipids contain compounds known as guggul sterones. As antioxidants, they protect against lipid peroxidation.
- Coenzyme Q10 is critical in the generation of cellular energy. This antioxidant found in the highest concentrations in the heart, liver, kidneys, spleen and pancreas.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.